Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 day -- over $1,000 bones on the festiva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
    I would charge you $300 for everything that you will need to put it in your car (wires, VAF, ECU...)
    ... Don't tempt me man... Give me a week to think this over. That's a killer deal.

Comment

^^ It might save you money to have it shipped to Grand Forks, and then swing down here and pick it up. I could hold it for you. I have lots of space to store stuff. When I went up there to pick up the B6T, the guy at the border drilled me about the motor and the car it came from and what it was going in. He gave me some weird looks but he must have believed me, because he let me threw. It might have also been strange since I went the day after thanksgiving.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

$700 happens to be how much Im trying to sell my 91 Mercury capri (not XR2, damnit) for. Since you said you want a standard B6, this has one.

I think the distance between florida and canada may be a problem though.
        '97 Aspire

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
          ^^ It might save you money to have it shipped to Grand Forks, and then swing down here and pick it up. I could hold it for you. I have lots of space to store stuff. When I went up there to pick up the B6T, the guy at the border drilled me about the motor and the car it came from and what it was going in. He gave me some weird looks but he must have believed me, because he let me threw. It might have also been strange since I went the day after thanksgiving.

Hrrm.

Roughly what mileage does a BP fest get under normal circumstances... And how much modification is required to install it... (Or it it just drop and go?)

Comment

My built BP gets about 31, beating... 35 highway if I'm nice to it.

Depending on the mounts you build (or the intake manifold you use), you'll have to box the firewall and/or frame.

It's very worthwhile though...
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
              What left ??

Rear cargo light
              Rear cargo cover
              Rear cargo light latch
              Split rear seat
              Front seats with removeable head rests
              Rear window defrost
              tinted glass
              power mirrors
              maplights
              White variable speed intermittent wiper stalk and module
              Rear wipe/washer set up.
              Full console with boot and retainer
              Wheels
              Under seat tray
              upgraded sound system
              suspension parts
              different steering wheel
              cup holder
              motor upgrade
              brake swap
              many more festivas

Etc., etc., etc.,

You need to do another business deal. Cause it never ends once it gets started.
              rear defrost came with all canadian festivas (i'm 95% sure at least since i've never seen a canadian festy without rear defrost)

Not that it makes a difference to me but i'm using the festiva VAF with my BP and it runs fine
              Last edited by Damkid; 09-24-2008, 04:00 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Amos View Post

Rear cargo light latch - Will have Friday None in canada
                brake swap - Will be getting most of the parts on friday (If they fit into Stefan's fest) There isnt a chance in blank that im am putting a filthy rusty greasy aspire rear axle in my car
                89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                RIP 90LX

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  rear defrost came with all canadian festivas (i'm 95% sure at least since i've never seen a canadian festy without rear defrost)

About 25% of the cars ive seen in the j/ys here dont have rear deaf.
                  89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                  RIP 90LX

Comment

Allright then, We'll take my mom's ford exploder... I'll pay for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post

Not that it makes a difference to me but i'm using the festiva VAF with my BP and it runs fine
                      You are losing power using the Festiva VAF with the BP. I installed an RX-7 VAF in my Protege LX and that freed up power after 6k rpm. The Festiva VAF is even smaller than the stock Protege VAF so I would estimate a 10+ hp loss in the upper rpms.

Comment

WTH! You did read this through didnt you? Nevermind doesnt matter! But your drudging this up has earned you!

Congratulations sunshine!
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

^^ Been awhile since I've seen you hand one of those out. Thought you had run out.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Nope Ive got a whole drawer full of em!
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Oh Rats! It's an old thread? I was gonna offer up my Ford floor mats for only $700.00.
                              Qroger

Comment

Working...
                              X