What Are the Odds of This Happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are the Odds of This Happening?

Left work early today...only worked 9 hours....anyway, as I came to an intersection not far from work and for the few seconds that the stop light was Red in all directions...4 Festivas were first in line facing ech other. We tooted in and waved at each other....I drove all the way home proud as punch.

Shared the story with the Mrs. and asked her what she thought the odds of that happening were....with out batting an eye she replied..."4 Festiva's at the intersection, pretty high, you leaving work early, improbable!"
    Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
    The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

:laughing3:

thats awesome! i've only ever seen two--me and the other guy
    89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
    92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
    New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

lol i would be so happy. That's great, where i live there are only 2 festivas in town so the chances of this happening is... rare.
      Tim S

Comment

Joe - that's amazing. You should call up the DMV and see if they have a picture from those dangling cameras or something.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Wow! Cool!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

And I bet there was a UFO hovering overhead with Nessie, Bigfoot and JFK's brain in a jar watching from the corner!

That's just too cool.

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

^^^ only half of JFK's brain, but all of Hitler's...
              Last edited by FB71; 09-25-2008, 10:36 AM. Reason: cuz I can't sprell 'brain' without one!
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

That would be cool!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Slim to none. Id have to run home and check my garage. You never know though. Whats the odds of seeing six festiva fill up at the same gas station at the same time ??

Last edited by freshtiva; 09-26-2008, 12:15 AM.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

^^^

I bet that pic would make the big oil exec's sick to their stomach!!! :toothy7:
                    You can almost hear them trying to swallow the lumps in their throats!
                    1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

That pic needs to be blown up, framed and put on my living room wall!

"Lifestyles of the independant, resourceful and frugal!"

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

HAHA! thats awsome!

Last week I went to go get an emissions test done on my car (manditory here) and ony my way to the station (I use a local guy whos eay going and right now I'm out of town for school so it was a 45 min. drive) I passed 2 on the same road!! We both honked our horns with big grins!

But I have never came to an intersection with an outcome like that!
                        1990 Festiva
                        - 5 spd. swap
                        - B6 SOHC swap
                        - Custom Interior
                        **********Currently Under MAJOR Reconstruction ************

Comment

Working...
                        X