Ignition Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignition Analyzer

I just recently picked up a Sears Penske ignition analyzer model number 244.21019. It has everything but a manual. Would anyone know where I can get a copy? I looked on the Sears website, but the manual was the one thing I need that they did not have for it. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
    88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
    88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
    06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Man I did a pretty extensive Google and Ask search and batted a big fat zero. Sorry I dont have any other suggestions for you.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

post a pic of it, I may have the same one.
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

same here!!!
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I searched the internet for a couple hours last night with no luck. I'll post a pic of it tonight.

06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

OK, Here is a pic, though it is not the best. My digital camera is having a problem uploading to the computer, so I snagged this from eBay.

Comment

seems to be newer than the one i own, but should still work the same. If you have a thurs or Fri off, let me know and i'll come up and show you how it works and how to read.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

FestyBoy, that would be good. I will be off work Friday the 10th of October, if that might work. My main concern is that I want to use the tach function, but there are only two leads and neither is a green lead normally found on a tach. There has got to be a way to hook this up for tach function with the two leads involved. I did not realize that it would be as difficult to get a manual for this. LOL
                Last edited by hawkdoc60; 09-27-2008, 09:15 PM.

Comment

i can proly do the 10th.

Comment

Working...
                  X