"MYYYYYYYYYY Festiva has a first name..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "MYYYYYYYYYY Festiva has a first name..."

Hey we as festiva owners have feelings for our cars the same way we do for spouses. When things are going great we love them, when things are going bad we question why we even bother sticking with it. That being said we treat our cars like people which means everybody has named there car lol. So what have u named your festiva and why?

Piratewilly: 88 LX, His name is Fatstiva or Fatty for short. My 16 yo sister is REALLY into fitness and always pokes fun at me cause i use to be back in high school but have, well, lets just say that i still think im in shape because round is a shape haha. Anyways one day i was riding in my car with my buddy levi, i weigh about 275, he weights about 400, and there is about 200 lbs worth of stereo stuff in the trunk so the car was riding really low. we pulled up to the house and she was in the front yard and just started laughing at us. I asked her what was so funny she said, "...your car isn't a festiva, its a FATstiva..." so from then on out it stuck.
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

lol...festivas love to drag when there are big peeps in them ..and its always funny to see big peeps get out of them.....

im 6'2" and am 300 pounds and one time my boss from work needed a ride and he is about 5'5" and weights about the same and all the workers were outside when we both got out of the car and they all started lol and said we looked like big clowns coming out of a tiny toy car and from then on they called my car "the clown car" ..tho i never called it that nor did my family..it was a work thing XP
    Last edited by GenevaDirt; 09-27-2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxProGT View Post
      lol...festivas love to drag when there are big peeps in them ..and its always funny to see big peeps get out of them.....

im 6'2" and am 300 pounds and one time my boss from work needed a ride and he is about 5'5" and weights about the same and all the workers were outside when we both got out of the car and they all started lol and said we looked like big clowns coming out of a tiny toy car and from then on they called my car "the clown car" ..tho i never called it that nor did my family..it was a work thing XP
      lol good time, im sure every festiva has been called that ones in a while
      Last edited by GenevaDirt; 09-27-2008, 11:26 PM.
      95k Original miles
      New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

we had a car name thread once, search for it.
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
          we had a car name thread once, search for it.
          i did but i couldn't find it maybe my searching skills suck
          95k Original miles

Comment

cool. It's out there, just don't remember what it was called.
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

my car is called the shrek mobile. When my son-in-law gave me the car, my grand-kids said i liked shrek so much, why not paint it green. I went farther than that. I cut the hatchback off and made it into sorta like a small truck. But i also bought all the shrek characters from ebay (13 in all) and mounted them on a board that had a green cover with long silky hair on it and drove all over denver with them on the back. People would pull up to me going 65 mph and taking pictures. But at the time i worked for a county and has just started and they told me it didnt look good for a county employee to be driving that to work and parking in county courthouse lot. Since i was on probation for year, all they would have to say was your not working out and let me go. It is now primer gray and i call it grey ghost.
              Last edited by milehighbear; 09-27-2008, 01:51 PM.
              Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
              93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
              01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
                  my car is called the shrek mobile. When my son-in-law gave me the car, my grand-kids said i liked shrek so much, why not paint it green. I went farther than that. I cut the hatchback off and made it into sorta like a small truck. But i also bought all the shrek characters from ebay (13 in all) and mounted them on a board that had a green cover with long silky hair on it and drove all over denver with them on the back. People would pull up to me going 65 mph and taking pictures. But at the time i worked for a county and has just started and they told me it didnt look good for a county employee to be driving that to work and parking in county courthouse lot. Since i was on probation for year, all they would have to say was your not working out and let me go. It is now primer gray and i call it grey ghost.
                  That sucks man, DAMN THE MAN, but i like shrek he was cool lookin
                  95k Original miles

Comment

I thought you were going to say your cars name was Oscar .
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I call mine Casper... DJ gave it the name and I liked it.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Well as I've said before, my little blue Festy is named Marvin. If I end up picking up the $350 parts car I'm gonna call it Organ Donor.
                        :cat:
                        Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

well my old one was called the "little blue" or "lil blu" for short, but its gone now, and the new on is just "silver car" lol
                          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

My soon to be blue and black one is "Beast" I'm theming it after "Beast" from the X-men series..

I'm picking up a little black one soon.. It'll probably be "Venom" ... Gonna make a fun little car out of that one

Comment

Working...
                            X