No announcement yet.

I bought a Festiva this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup welcome to the site, I waited 6 months for mine. Trust me you will love this car. Its very easy to fix and cheap to maintain. Best thing to do is get familiar with the engine.

Did you drive it yet?? easy right?

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi View Post
      yup welcome to the site, I waited 6 months for mine. Trust me you will love this car. Its very easy to fix and cheap to maintain. Best thing to do is get familiar with the engine.

Did you drive it yet?? easy right?
      Yeah, No I didn't get to drive it yet.....It should be getting towed to my house this weekend (it runs but not good enough to make the drive here) After I get it here i'll start working on it and get it running right, and then start driving it
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
        Thanks! thats what I thought when I was looking at it
        Ford for life -- Great looking Festiva ! Congrats !

You should see my '88 .......like a mini demo-derby car !! I hope to
        save it. It is a carb engine, 4-speed. I literally saved her from a re-cycler, and it ran after I put new plugs, changed oil, cleaned her up...prayed ! HA

:p

Lots to do yet, it is an original dark charcoal paint, needs lots of TLC !

MJD

Comment

Originally posted by MJD View Post
          Ford for life -- Great looking Festiva ! Congrats !

You should see my '88 .......like a mini demo-derby car !! I hope to
          save it. It is a carb engine, 4-speed. I literally saved her from a re-cycler, and it ran after I put new plugs, changed oil, cleaned her up...prayed ! HA

:p

Lots to do yet, it is an original dark charcoal paint, needs lots of TLC !

MJD
          Thanks! I can't wait to start fixing it up!
          -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

^^with time you'll have a really nice festiva there!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

What you need to get it running?
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                ^^with time you'll have a really nice festiva there!!
                Yep

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
                What you need to get it running?
                It runs just not good enough to drive, I don't have the car at my house yet, so I'll have to find out what it needs to get it running right again when I get it, which should be next weekend

Comment

So you paid for it already? and getting it towed next weekend? No offense but did you look under the hood, heard it run, checked for problems? just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboi View Post
                    So you paid for it already? and getting it towed next weekend? No offense but did you look under the hood, heard it run, checked for problems? just saying.
                    Yes Me, My dad, and My grandpa (who used to be a mechanic) all looked it over really good before deciding to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by MeeMo View Post
                      But the medicine is administered in tiny doses at the gas pump. That cures a lot of ailments!

Ya got that right !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X