No announcement yet.

Somebody is ASKING FOR IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Festy Owner is me, lol....I joined just so I could leave a response.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

It is funny that the festiva that was gived to me had God and Jesus stickers on it, and the one i MIGHT buy also has christian stuff on it. Those are the humble 'mullet' christians i suppose, compared to the stripmall churches where everyone has a black 7 series bmw. How do i become a pastor and tax evader again? I missed that class.
      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

wheres that animation of Ronald mcdonald getting assassinated by the burger king? you can easily stick her red head in there and make it work. if you have time on your hands have him roll up in a black festva too.
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Haha! I knew it was one of us. How about me "telling on myself" for ratting her out? ROFL!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
            She's an idiot people... Honestly, if I had a nickle for every person that ever bashed MY car, I'd be frickin' rolling in the money.

It just comes down to... noy letting some white trash, whore and her ignorant comments upset you. Besides, I bet she looks great driving her Gremlin.
            Yeah.......and even the junk yard people tell me..."it's kind of a throw-a-way car" Good ol' Americans.....we have to have BIG all the time....sad !!

Comment

Working...
            X