where to get a festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get a festiva

i have been having a huge problem finding a festiva to buy. i need one cheap and i don't really care if it runs or not. i was just wondering where are good places to look for festivas? where did you get your festiva?

Check your newspapers and local private car-lots.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

ebay may be an option. auto trader, the little nickel. i got mine from a local used car lot for $100. trans is shot, and there are a few dings here and there. runs though! ha ha. currently digging for a tranny. may have something worked out. google search may also help, if you can narrow it down by location. if you're doing a full on custom job, you may be able to get a body/shell from somewhere like pick-a-part, or pull-a-part.

Comment

i cant find these for sale for sh*t around here
        Roe:

1990 Jeep Cherokee
        2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Email: Nathan.Roe86@Gmail.com

Comment

Try craigslist.org . They have free classifieds for every major city in the U.S. and many worldwide cities too. I find new festivas listed in my home town for sale almost every week. It's the bect place I've found to find any kind of used car.

Comment

thanks a lot guys for the info. i went to a pull a part but they didn't have any festivas. going to start scouting the used car lots like crazy.

Originally posted by hellraiser6919
            i cant find these for sale for sh*t around here
            same here

Comment

Festivas for sale are relatively scare around here in Houston.

Seems like they get snapped up really quickly.

Regards,

Tim
              White '89L auto - Sold!
              Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Look for them sitting in yards, beside houses, in tow lots, in fields. Any car with grass grown up around it is for sale. I know this from experience

Abe
                Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

Comment

Working...
                X