Ford Ka for America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Ka for America?

Ford is reconsidering bringing the small Ka to the states.

Yes I know it's not a Festiva....it's still pretty cool.
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

they need too, ford doesn't have much for the compact gas saver class anymore... i really want a new fiesta, supposed to be here soon as well .....

Comment

That's an interesting thought. I don't really know how well it will sell but considering how the market for, say, Smart's Fortwo has increased, it could be possible. As long as it's priced low enough and good enough on gas...

As for us in Canadia, let's just hope that it's not fully dependent on electronics like the Fortwo. I've heard a few horror stories about the cold freezing up the system and making it not drivable.
      2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
      1991 Ford Festiva LX
      1989 Mazda 323 GT

Comment

I love the KA, but did you see the alpha romeo mentioned in the articel... Good lord its beautiful

Comment

they brought the toyota yaris over a.k.a vitz from japan, nice little compact i almost bought one..

Comment

I went to Cozumel on a cruise and while I was ashore I saw several Ford Ka's driving around. I asked my wife, "Now why don't they bring THAT car to the US?" There must've been a Ford exec. hiding around the corner!
            1989 Red L- The Baron
            www.letstalkbeatles.com
            Link to Baron Pics:
            http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
            1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Working...
            X