Festero Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festero Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for the interest, and positive feedback on the festero. My dad fell off my house 5 weeks ago while helping me put a new roof on and shattered both of his heels. He's been really down , and depressed, not being able to get out of bed. Anyway, I printed out all of the replys to "festero" Sunday morning before church, and man he just lit up. He was so happy, and I could tell it just made his day. I'm glad I found your group.
    '89 Isuzu Trooper
    '98 Toyt Previa

Best wishes to your dad. Both of those festivas are amazing truck conversions, he did a great job. Hey where is Dacusville? I am in the Lexington area.

Comment

I'm 15 miles west of Greenville , near the base of Table Rock mountain.
      '89 Isuzu Trooper
      '98 Toyt Previa

Comment

After seeing the blue one today up close, i am amazed by his skills. Hope he gets to feeling better soon.
        1960 willys pickup
        1967 jeep cj5

1988 festiva
        1989 festiva
        1990 festiva for parts
        1991 s-10

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" —Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Wish him all the best and a quick and full recovery!
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by dacusville5 View Post
            I'm 15 miles west of Greenville , near the base of Table Rock mountain.
            Lucky, I like the greenville area. I am stuck out here in the Midlands (or as I call it, the flatlands)

Comment

Sending up prayers for your dad's recovery. Let him know we are pulling for him.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

hope he gets a whole lot better soon after his awesome effort

Comment

Hope he gets well soon, sounds painful, must be part cat to land feet first. I would have landed on my head...again. Maybe a little recovery time at the Festiva Ranch would help. I'll leave a festiva and the sawzall out.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Praying for a fast recovery, you should enter it into the "Festiva of the month" contest.
                    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

^^ Xs 2 ^^
                      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                      - Unknown
                      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Hope your dad gets better soon. And I agree as well, the cars are certainly "FOTM" worthy...
                        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Tell him "hi" from me , and a SUPER WELL-DONE on the Festeros!!!
                          Thirdman
                          1992 White Festiva L - original owner
                          1993 Green-ish Stinktiva™ L - totaled

Comment

Yes i hope he gets better soon, and Good luck on the FOTM entry :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                            X