Fms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fms?

they still selling the body kits? I sent out an email and didn't get anything back after a couple days? as well anybody live in montana? I can't imagine how much of a raping brokerage and shipping is gonna be on somthing like that. if somebody was in minot or plentywood that would be awesome. dang large items and ups.
    93-1.6l
    f.s.- fms bodykit.

They are not good at email, call them. The latest word I have is they will soon be back into production of body parts. You can get on a "waiting list" were they should inform you of estimated dates of production.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Good luck!
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
        Good luck!
        are you saying this company is not a good company to deal with?
        93-1.6l
        f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

1st off he's in maryland.
          2nd its best to call them, doesn't seem to quick to return emails
          It seems as though the bodykits have a waiting list right now. who knows whats up
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

that sucks. hopefully the kits come available. soon
            93-1.6l
            f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
              1st off he's in maryland.
              2nd its best to call them, doesn't seem to quick to return emails
              It seems as though the bodykits have a waiting list right now. who knows whats up

uuuu , whats wrong with maryland ( in this case anyway)
              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

^^^ Ithink that refers back to the first post, where "jr.festy" was hoping to find custom body parts in Canada.

Also, spoke to Roger today. He promised that he was making progress on the body kits.... we'll see.
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                  Good luck!

I really hope you would clarify your answer
                  OR
                  You might be walking on VERY THIN ICE

absolutely all of my dealings with FMS have been great ones and i can pick up my phone and call him anytime during the daytime hours (EASTERN STANDARD TIME) 10AM - 4PM IS WHEN I CALL.
                  Last edited by mechanicaldj; 10-14-2008, 09:38 PM.

I am the original

Comment

^^^agreed. Other than the body kits, I've always gotten great service from Roger. The issue with the body kits is that Roger isn't the one who was making them, but he does own the molds. The person who did the lay-up (Paul), left the business. Around here in MD, it's tough to find someone to do decent fiberglass work at a reasonable price.
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

woohoo.... it would be nice to get a dealer or somthing for some of this stuff in canada. but I've been trying to figure out how to save on shipping. which comes with brokerage and would suck really bad. figured either ship close to border drive down spray paint bumpers and drive back. or my brother runs a trucking route edmonton to houston 3 times a month. that's all I have for idea's right now.
                      93-1.6l
                      f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

I hope this comes soon my buddy came over and I think I converted him to the dark side of the festiva. and he's hot and horny for a body kit as well.... woot woot pretty excited... more sask boys by the minute...
                        93-1.6l
                        f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                          ^^^ Ithink that refers back to the first post, where "jr.festy" was hoping to find custom body parts in Canada.

Also, spoke to Roger today. He promised that he was making progress on the body kits.... we'll see.
                          FMS better start making and selling the body kits before i do. Because i have both the originals of the GTX bumper and the ATH bumper as well as the copy of the Kia pride shout spoilers from brian (25horseplay)..

Comment

Originally posted by rolla4me View Post
                            FMS better start making and selling the body kits before i do. Because i have both the originals of the GTX bumper and the ATH bumper as well as the copy of the Kia pride shout spoilers from brian (25horseplay)..

it sucks if it came down to that but sooner the better would be nice.
                            93-1.6l
                            f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Originally posted by rolla4me View Post
                              my thoughts exactly...

This delay has prompted me to start molding my own design....
                              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X