1993 ford bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 ford bronco

what do you guys think on this?, i know it is not a festiva, but what ya think?
    -Josh R

I'd check it out. Find out what the "needs TLC" means. Check the rocker areas, both under, and especially at the rear corner or both doors...they rust pretty badly there. They are a pretty solid vehicle otherwise. Also check out how the lift was done, either with blocks and pucks, or new springs. This should give you some insight into the person's mechanical prowess. Make sure you look at the wiring harness under the hood. In my experience, if the harness has been messed with much, problems lead to a rather unpleasant experience. There is a HUGE aftermarket for the vehicles, especially with a 5.0...and the price is about 1/3 of what one would go for in my area. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Donovan

92 Festiva L stock with wheel upgrade...The Mater (Sold)
    '66 Galaxie 500 428 FE...Friend of OPEC
    '68 Mustang Coupe
    '63 Galaxie Country Sedan

Comment

The price is really good, but like Donovan said, definitely check how the suspension lift was put together. You will probably find blocks on top of the front springs and large shackles in the back for the rear suspension. That is how most of the lifts are done around here after they go past the 4 inch lift.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Working...
      X