What Rims can Fit a Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Rims can Fit a Festiva?

Hello all, still pretty new here and learning about my car. Sure love my Festiva though. I did search the forums but didnt seem to find my question, so here it is.

I am wondering what other vehicles/years of rims steel/alloy in either 12" or 13" will fit my 1990 Festiva? I heard something about a Geo, but wasnt sure. I would love to put better rims on, and/or upgrade to 13" so thought i would ask the experts what ones to keep an eye out for. I did find this spec info on what kind of rims to look for basically, but its all confusing to me. 5 or 5.5 wide and 4x114.5mm Bolt Pattern with a 40-50mm Positive Offset and a 59.6mm Center Bore.

I would appreciate any info, to help aid me find some nicer rims for my car.

Thanx!
    Ken
    :p

Look at the sticky at the top of the custom suspension, brakes and wheels page. It will give you all the info you need.
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Thanx, for some reason i couldnt find it, when i did a search on wheels i found everything but. I will have to figure that chat are info out as i dont know much at all about tires.
      Thanx

Comment

i'll have to make sure i got them but i'm pretty sure i have 4 aluminum festive rims they are 12 inch and really should be sand blasted and powder coated i'll have a look around if you want them reply back
        Ben Webb;)

Comment

Wheels

I found Hyundai Sonata 13 inch rims that will fit

Comment

Working...
          X