Carburator!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carburator!!

I have trouble getting a package of new carburetor in my country for my festy 92 .... I wondered if they still can be achieved? or do I have to install compulsory mind a rebuilt?
    if I write badly....thanks google translator

i don't believe new carbs are available anymore. i'm also not quite sure what your objective is for me to be more helpful.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Autozone lists them as available. Almost certainly remans though. And 500 bucks to boot. You're better off to find somebody who can rebuild a carb.
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I love how u put 2 exclamation points after carburetor lol makes me want to yell it out loud with a fist pump looking up into the ski is if im yelling at God lol CARBURETOR!!!
        (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
        95k Original miles
        New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Heres a couple on Ebay.

and

You might send a messege to each seller and see if they would be willing to ship to Venezuala. Cant hurt to ask anyways,
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

thanks guys ... Here it carburetors rebuilt, but there are pieces that I like to buy them new (without using any) .. I take risks and purchases a reconstructed..

Comment

Hola sipderdoc!

Q tal! sometimes it's easier to find the faulty part and get one from a junk yard. as others have said, a lot of these parts for Festivas are not available new anymore, so it is better if you can find the faulty part first.

why do you need a new carburettor? what is wrong with the old one?
              1977 Ford LTD 5.8L

Comment

This site has them for $250 http://www.importcarburetors.com/
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

Well, mechanics are not much, and how little is it's because I've lived with my festy ... When I try to accelerate from zero, the car tends to shut down and is a danger when crossing the roads or at a traffic light. My mechanic was checking it for a few days, then come to the conclusion that it was the carburetor, did the cleaning, changing the kit, but this failure decreased beginning to fail again.

he said that in the carburetor parts are suffering from wear and so need to be replaced

Comment

Working...
                  X