If it's not one thing it's another.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's not one thing it's another.

Radiator turns out to have a leak so.... I am hoping my car didn't overheat since it doesn't look like my temp gauge works. Started doing the valve clatter thing again. Both front bearings are shot and sound like they are near locking up. Aspire swap if I can get the money!

wow, it sounds like it would be cheaper to buy another festiva
    91 lx 4d hatch - first car and would be my father's dd if he would fix the waterpump
    91 lx 2d hatch - parts car
    92 lx-e - the quick, beat-up rustbucket
    98 se - the luxury dd
    in search of a festy...
    Going quickly in a slow car is more fun than going fast in a fast car, cause anyone can go fast in a fast car, but you take a car that is essentially not that powerful, and make it do things that its not supposed to be able to do, well that's where the real fun is. - Jay Leno

Comment

Just put another radiator in it.... it is bad too. Back to driven the jeep.

Comment

That sucks! You gonna make it to festiva madness?
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by KrayZFrameRate View Post
          Just put another radiator in it.... it is bad too. Back to driven the jeep.
          Hang in there and don't give up. My 93 has over 208k miles and every time I fix one thing I find another problem. She's finally moving and this weekend I'm going to replace the TP sensor to hopefully smooth out the idle. I understand the frustration but they are cool cars.
          '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
          '02 F-150 Supercrew
          '02 Excursion 4x4
          '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
            That sucks! You gonna make it to festiva madness?
            I am not sure at this point, it is just a few days away and I still haven't got paid. Lord knows I can't drive my jeep up there. It is a 720 mile round trip for me.

Comment

Working...
            X