I'm Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!

Found me sweet deal on a 93 Festiva last night. Going now to take a look and m a b e y seal the deal. Don't want to get to amped. It may fall thru.

WHOO HOO.

Ooops. Calm.
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Good Luck! I hope you get it! It took me a while to get mine, I would always get amped thinking "this will be the one!" but then it wasn't, well until I found Old Red. Once again Good Luck!
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

It is done. I am now the owner of a red 93 GL w/rear wiper and allow rims. Needs afew things, l/s door, fender, headlight, struts, tie ends, ball joints, master cly, park cable, tires, mid pipe, muffler, vc gasket, radio and a steering nuckle. Other than that it's mint!
      Going old school...

Comment

Congratulations, KF....good to see you back!
        1989 Red L- The Baron
        www.letstalkbeatles.com
        Link to Baron Pics:
        http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
        1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Got me a door at the p'n'p yesterday. Need to shed some junk out of the garage to pull the yet un-named Festy in for dis-assmbly. Going all out on this one. Aspire suspinsion all around, b6 dohc or bp. 5 speed mtx, and all the up-grades I can squezze in on my off time. I want to try to put DelSol seats in with custom brakets, I like the way they seat, and they are very narrow and thin. I think I can make them work.
          Going old school...

Comment

Working...
          X