found a junkyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found a junkyard

I have a Mom and Pop junkyard by me that is a cash only business. I called him and asked if he had any Festivas. He told me he has five or six.

Now, you have to understand. He does not pull any parts for anybody. He owns a couple hundred acres and he just puts cars all over the hillsides. You need a 4x4 to get back in some of those places. He usually is really cheap on the parts.

I will be going there in the next couple of weeks. As long as the list doesn't get too big, I will try to see if he has any parts that you folks need. I may take a digital camera along and get some photos of what he has. Just let me know by responding to this post or email me at blackhandbeagles@yahoo.com.

BTW, I live near Newark, Ohio. If you want I can meet you and get you out to this guys place. It will probably be the most bizarre JY you will ever see.

Dibs on an underseat tray...ie the whole bottom half of the seat. Power steering unit. Spoiler. Cruise control setup.
    ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
    #2 .....Cheesehead
    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
    #4 .....Montana Project
    SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
    Bought her back for $450
    Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

A reasonably priced spoiler, jack and handle, white face instrument cluster with tach, white power mirror switch, swoopy power mirrors.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I'll Take:

A low mileage, great shape, running, '93 LX, fully loaded, with a full tank of gas.

Please!!!

P.S. For real, I would love a sun roof if you find one.
        Steve GT

Comment

Let me know if there are any decent looking carbs!

Comment

let me know what you get. I need most of what the other guy's are mentioning as well as a complete A/C system or anything else you can think of. Thank you very much!
            89' Maroon and black Festiva LX with a sunroof. :alien:

Comment

get a good inventory of what he's got. I also suggest working on your poker face in case there are some rare odds and ends.
              Last edited by getnpsi; 10-20-2008, 03:04 PM.
              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

^^ good idea. :lol:
                89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

I wouldn't mind going with you. Your only a couple hours away. Let me know when.
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

take your camera...
                    93-1.6l
                    f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

I would love to have a spoiler myself ....maybe one day my dream will come true

Comment

Need mounting brackets and centre console for a 5 speed
                        Anything for a Festiva:thumbup::thumbright:

Comment

anything off an 87-88 Justy!!
                          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Call me 740 624-2578 I live in Zanesville but work in Newark. I can meet you anytime since I have my own business. I know Crispins had 3 Festivas but they were pretty much picked apart except for the wing I got for $20. I can meet you later today, will work out pretty good. 4 hands are better than 2 at the ljy.
                            -Bryant

Comment

25horseplay and Gomez, my dad and I are going to make a day of it on Saturday. Once I make sure I get what I need I will pick a day and go up there with you guys.

Gomez, what do you do for a living? I didn't realize any of you were that close. I live in the Black Hand Gorge area.

Comment

Working...
                              X