New Toy Friday (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy Friday (maybe)

well if it all works out im gonna go on friday and pick up my new toy, its a 89 L b6t. It has the stock 4 speed in it. My question is what does will a stock festy with a stock b6t run in the 1/4 mile?
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Take it to the track friday night if you get it :lol: i really don't know what it'll run since most people swap in the G tranny with a B6T

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I would think a tall 14 could be pulled

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
      92 GL - parts car
      97 aspire - parts car
      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
        I would think a tall 14 could be pulled
        thats what i was thinking too
        95k Original miles
        New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

It depends on a lot of things... The drivers ability to actually race the car, the car itself, the engine, traction, etc.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I have seen low 14's too high 13's depending on driver.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

SOO i went and took a look at the car today. O-M-G talk about a freakin wiring mess. It looks like the car threw up wires, but, it runs, it boost, it has a header and an after market turbo, and the speedo works. The bad. Obviously the wiring is really mickey-moused, its a 4 speed with stock clutch, it doesn't have EFI fuel tank so he is running 2 piggy back inline pump's, the 12 inch tires are shot, the mount is a joke, A LOT of parts are being held in place by wire and tape, there is a large dent in the side and tailgate, the interior is pretty shot there is no tac. The Good. The engine actually sounds like its running GREAT, it has a new alt. and w/p the car drives REALLY good and has loads of power. It sounds great. There is potential written all over this car. So, i will need LOADS of help and advice, but it looks like i will probably have a new car as soon as tomorrow!!! pictures will be added soon so dont worry!
              95k Original miles

Comment

Working...
              X