No announcement yet.

Driving a ricer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Larry The Cable Guy would say, "I don't care who you are, that's funny." You see so many of them. When I had my chipped 2003 Golf TDI I would bury them guys at a traffic light. It was so much fun. I would just go up to the speed limit and they would go flying past me, only to have the same thing happen at the next light. It is amazing how quickly you can leave a stop light with all the low end torque of a chipped diesel. I'm not talking about squealing tires or anything like that, the car would just shoot away with instant response. I do miss that torque.

Paul S

Comment

Originally posted by mnemonicoverload View Post
      Oh don't get me wrong, I can understand form without function. Modding stuff is fun in and of itself, and there's nothing wrong with making something look cool (subject to personal taste). But when I see something like this I just have to wonder ... did he realize before hand that it wouldn't open all the way, or was it one of those "Doh!" moments the first time he popped the hatch and it banged into the spoiler?
      That would be FUNNY!!
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        that civic looks kinda neat!!
        Somebody get out the BANhammer!:p
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
        X