No announcement yet.

Stupidity is one of my great qualities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity is one of my great qualities.

I've read about other people that missed little things on thier cars and was stumped for days before figuring it out. I have had one of those moments today.

After cleaning everything from my disty to cap to rotor to coil, I was about to give up when I thought, "Hey maybe my timings off, Maybe its just advance."

Drive it down to my friends shop and he helped me remark And adjust timing (no cover). After that it drove great. I laughed on the way home being all over-dramatic over something so little and USUALLY OVERLOOKED.

Sheeeeeeezzzzzzz, next time a problem comes up, I'm just gonna go through Everything slowly. Sorry for wasting posts here with my stupidity.

Sorry for wasting posts here with my stupidity.

^^.....no problem....we are used to it...

lol....j/k
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

haha, this site is my stress reliever

Comment

dude, none of us are born experts. You asked good questions. You just made a rookie mistake. We've all done it. I know I have!
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Jim, YOU!?! naw.... :p
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X