to who ever bought my old festiva from ivisto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to who ever bought my old festiva from ivisto

hey who ever bought the festiva, i have all of the reciepts of what i put into the car if you need them. just let me know and ill look for them. im pretty sure i have them in a folder some where. o please make sure to transfer the car asap. from my understanding its stil in my name. and i would hate to pay taxes on it... havnt had it in a long while. but any ways let me know and il find those receipts for you and all the info i have on the car.

thanks

mizery
    1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
    festiva turbo b18 project
    2001 BMW 325i
    1996 ford F-150 sold

Originally posted by Mizery View Post
    please make sure to transfer the car asap. from my understanding its stil in my name.
    mizery
    That's not good , how long has it been since you sold it ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Taxes are 9 bucks a year here...you have to worry about them hitting someone or robbing a bank....

Comment

your b6T

Hey,
        Sorry I took a while. I've got your B6T in my garage now. It had no brakes and a couple of other serious issues. I am trying to get it down to the local car mart to do the state inspection and then I can title it. I am not sure the clutch will hold that long, but I am trying. I will get it into my name as soon as possible. Also, it has a lot of problems starting and settling in on a good idle. Did it do this with you? EWxtended cranking, and fuel pressure drops to zero as soon as the car is off....?
        Thanks,
        Dan

Comment

hey just saw you replied. and tol answer your question no it didnt do that. the clutch was going bad when i sold it. car had new head gasket,new fuel pump ran and idled good. might have needed colder plugs but ran good. im on my phone replying to this ill get on the comp later if you have any questions,and thanks for letting me know you have it
          1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

2001 BMW 325i
          1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Mizery his post was from 2008. Not sure if you saw that or not.

Comment

LOL! Todays winner!
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

:laughing3: those never get old

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

He should be able to title it without an inspection; it's getting the plates that needs an inspection. Unless Ohio law is very different. Mizery, I'd check to see if he has transferred it, just to be safe, because his answer doesn't ring true to me. If not, you should write a letter to the DMV, or whatever they call it there, and explain that you did sell the car to this guy. Get it notarized before you send it.

Edit: apparently you sold it in April 08, and he replied in Nov 08 that it isn't titled yet?!? Maybe he's a good guy and all is well, but then again maybe not.
                  Last edited by TominMO; 12-15-2009, 07:26 PM.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

it was sold jan-feb 08 to ivisto but wasnt picked up til a later date, notorized and all, he never titled it he sold it to onebadkia.

and as far as the thread being old. i know it was old. but since i just got a notification that this thread was replied to i dont think the age really matters considering the importance of it.

and if he didnt get it tiled and the car is still in one piece and he still has it, and doesnt want it. i might even buy it back.

2001 BMW 325i
                    1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

^^ well something is wrong with the notification because it was over a year ago any one posted before your post......

his last activity was in October 2009
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizery View Post
                        it was sold jan-feb 08 to ivisto but wasnt picked up til a later date, notorized and all, he never titled it he sold it to onebadkia.

and as far as the thread being old. i know it was old. but since i just got a notification that this thread was replied to i dont think the age really matters considering the importance of it.

and if he didnt get it titled and the car is still in one piece and he still has it, and doesnt want it. i might even buy it back.
                        Good, that clears it up; I thought perhaps had ivisto changed his mbr name to onebadkia. From reviewing onebadkia's previous posts, he seemed like a regular guy, so I was puzzled by the long time it spent not titled. Hopefully it is titled now tho!
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Or apply for a lost title & track it down & pick it back up all legal like... nice free festiva
                          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                            ^^ well something is wrong with the notification because it was over a year ago any one posted before your post......

his last activity was in October 2009
                            it could be my email aslo.. i dontknow.. but it was a new messege the other day for me.

2001 BMW 325i
                            1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
                              Or apply for a lost title & track it down & pick it back up all legal like... nice free festiva
                              yeah i have been told to do that by a few people. and horseplay knows where its at. id love to have the car back its about 5 hours from here.. but id like to give the guy a chance to do get it done.. even though its been a long chance. but if brian "21horseplay" wants to give me the address i might be able to contact him that way

2001 BMW 325i
                              1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Working...
                              X