Dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dohc

For people who can help me ..... I am doing a research on the DOHC engine ... I want to install one in my festy, but the knowledge they have of mechanics were not very good, not to mention that my festy is automatic and carburetor ...

if you could send me some Threads that can help me ...:p:p
    if I write badly....thanks google translator

You will have to wire it up like the B6T. Look at the B6T links in the turbo section.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

starting with a carbed car for an engine swap is usually tougher to do than starting with an EFI car, for example, (either car mounts are the same) Carb'd to BP swap you'll need to swap wiring harness then modify it for the BP, gas tanks with EFI fuel pump, etc. where as if you started with an EFI car you need to slighty modify the festiva harness and bolt it in

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Mmmmmm ... That would be a great disadvantage, because those should I change my carb model to a ful inyection ...

Comment

Start searching for the DOHC because the majority of those seen here at a site Posen and to encourage a place in the festy ... But making the change to EFI is somewhat complicated for me .... I want my festy pass from 1.3 to 1.6, while maintaining the carbs model ...

Comment

Working...
          X