Thanks V8Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks V8Festiva

I mean Dean and his wife yesterday evening... They left from their place and headed up to PA to pickup the bodykit from Casper. They ended up taking some spare glass that I had stored in the basement for years... And the GTX fiberglass hood that was on Casper.

They were both impressed with my dad's green 93 Festiva that lives in our basement and hardly ever gets out (ie. 50 miles put on this year... Only 80~ last year).

At any rate... They were great, and I'm glad I sold the kit to someone who seems to appreciate Festiva's as much as they did.

Good luck with the project Dean. If you need help finding 2 sets of pins like mine, let me know and I'll grab 2 sets from the local store and send them your way.

(Now I need to find a stock hood. Hopefully the one I spotted at the yard a few weeks ago will still be there and in good shape when I go back!)
    Simon - pimptiva.com

I wish I knew you were selling the hood. Well atleast it went to a good home.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I only sold it because he went as high as my asking price... Which was more than the hood cost new from FMS....
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I saw the hood (& all the other parts) last nite after they got home. Pretty cool & much lighter than I'd supposed it would be. Dean & Barb really enjoyed meeting you, Simon!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
        In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Thanks Sam. It was great to meet them both as well. It was such a quick visit though, as they wanted to get out of the "hills" before it got dark. Haha...

Plus, they gave me a nice t-shirt and hoodie! Extra score.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

LOL! You gotta love getting Festiva-related "schwagg"!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
            In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Working...
            X