GmjRacer - Anyone seen this bitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GmjRacer - Anyone seen this bitch?

Anyone seen or heard from Geoff? I sent him a $50 money order for the one engine mount I needed, he told me weeks and weeks on end that he couldn't find it, couldn't get it off, etc (after he told me it was ready to go) and he also never shipped the rest of the wiring harness I needed for the B6T swap.

His last email from 6/24 said the parts and money order would be out that Monday and I still have nothing. Countless emails and nothing, and to top it off I've lost his phone number.

So if anyone sees this bitch, tell him I want my parts.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Hmmm. A few months ago (maybe more), I sent 15 bucks to another of our members for a certain part and he has yet to send it to me. We've exchanged a few emails on it and he assured me he had forgotten and it would be out. It's been weeks and weeks since then. I sent another email a few days ago and so far it's unanswered. I would like the part or the money back if its too hard to ship and no hard feelings.

I hope he sees this and gets the message! I'd rather not mention his name. (I guess my problem is I'm real patient.)

PEOPLE, YOU NEED TO KEEP TO YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN AND NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS.

Karl

PS: And now on a positive note, let me again publicly thank Matt and Brian for their generosity in giving me two knuckles and two tires for my Luxtiva. I finally installed them and they're working fine! Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Glad to help!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

ya ppl like that should get a swift kick in the ass!

Comment

i know it dosent always work but i send out stuff al the time for nothing .
          if i can help out a fesiva owner i will.
          now in your case you made a deal for a pricy part that was wel worth the cash.
          now if this guy runs he cant go far.
          it will all work out in the end or sooner or later you will get your cash or part.
          at that time you should have him by one hand and the other hand should be holding a tire iron.
          nobody rips a festy owner that is just wrong.

shayne

Comment

If I look hard enough, I can find his address and phone number again (I know I kept the money order receipt) and I would even go against this as some type of mail fraud.

I just hate to do it if he's just been busy... But 2 months without an email sucks. All I want is my money back and that wiring harness that he still owes me.
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Welp, I found an old printout of the document that I deleted giving me his address, cell phone number and our deal.

Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i used to talk to him all the time, but he hasn't been online in forever
                Wil
                02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
                00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
                05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
                93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
                96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
                93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

Simon don't feel bad, I am in the same boat with you. I bought a complete b6t with trans from a member (also remaining anonymous because i am patient and nice) and here he never brought the bolts that attach the pressure plate to the flywheel among some other hardware, now I am trying to get him to ship them out to me but he has no money. So me being nice offered to send him money to ship them over to me. And this was last weekend he was supposed to call me with how much it was going to cost to ship them. Still no call and I still need my hardware!!!
                  The new keeper of Uncle Fester!! 88 5-speed, efi, now with ac!
                  1988 LX ~sold~
                  1992 Blue GL auto, ac ~sold~
                  2008 Nissan altima 3.5sl loaded <lease returned>
                  1996 Nissan maxima <sold>
                  2002 ford f350 crew cab short bed diesel

Just remember, it could be worse, you could have a fork in your eye!!

Comment

Working...
                  X