what model is my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what model is my car?

my 91 festiva is a 5 speed manual, and i've always assumed that it was an "L" cause thats what my rear hatch says, but i'm starting to wonder.

i have door pockets, AC, matching door panels and seats, no tach, the foam rubber at the top of the inside of my doors (not just paint, which i wish i had) and a cap under my rear hatch for what i can only guess is a rear window sprayer.

i think my rear hatch might have been switched out before i got it. what do you guys think?

My 93 is a L model, but has no sticker saying that...was the L sticker deleted on 93 models or did mine get missing...I know my hatch is original to the car.

Comment

It sounds like it might be a L plus.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

if you have a cap for the washer fluid then you had a hatch with rear wiper at one time. do you still have the wiper switch on the dash behind the wiper stalk?

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
          My 93 is a L model, but has no sticker saying that...was the L sticker deleted on 93 models or did mine get missing...I know my hatch is original to the car.
          Some just didnt have it. I sell replacement decals though if you want one.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Was it supposed to have the L sticker that year? I need the molding below the gas door too, I have seen others missing this trim...wonder if the gas softens the glue and it just falls off...the glue is still there.

Comment

You can put the VIN in at CARFAX. It will give you the basic info I believe. If you want anymore than that you gotta pay.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                if you have a cap for the washer fluid then you had a hatch with rear wiper at one time. do you still have the wiper switch on the dash behind the wiper stalk?
                yeah pretty sure i do

edit: oh yeah and painted bumpers also
                Last edited by cubstiva1; 11-13-2008, 05:19 PM. Reason: thought of more stuff.

Comment

I carfaxed it. it's a GL!! I never knew!

Comment

Lucky you!

Comment

Working...
                    X