what is wrong with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is wrong with me?

i have never owned a car that hasn't been modified... stereo, lowered, hopped up, whatever. I can't seem to just drive a car.
    Right now i have a truck... and 85 chevy 4x4 with a hopped up motor and 40" tires,
    my daily driver gas saver is a stripped out, bp swapped, dropped and fat tired festiva of the month in oct. (i was so proud)

So what is wrong with me???
    Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
    88? Parts car-sold
    91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
    86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
    1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

I see nothing wrong with you.....lol
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
      I see nothing wrong with you.....lol
      you are a wise man
      Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
      88? Parts car-sold
      91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
      86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
      1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Yeah I cannot leave anything alone. I think the only one I didn't do something to was my 92 Ranger.

Oh but I had 5.0 dreams though.
        Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Ha, I'm the same way. My first car was an 89 Thunderbird, V6, Automatic (not SC). It got a huge stereo, exhaust, tinted windows, lowered, 17x8 Mille Miglia wheels. Sold it and got my 88 Mustang GT. It went from completely stock to pulling the left front tire off the ground naturally aspirated. Then I got the Festiva. Its still stock, but I'm redoing all of the suspension. I put a good stereo system in it to replace the "system" that was in it which consisted of computer speakers on the dash and the computer sub in the trunk all hard-wired in, ha. Now I have the Explorer. Its stock as of right now, but I did put a receiver hitch on it and bought a nice receiver mount bike rack so I can do all my Mountain Biking and I'm currently working on getting a good stereo in it. I can't ever leave anything alone, ha.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with you, I have modifyied almost everything I own from a Honda 50 to Festiva's, Mustangs, truck's my boat , Explorer etc..................................
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Other than motor oil in your veins? Probably nothing. I believe you suffer from the same thing that most gearheads do. Modupgradeitis.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
              X