What are you thankful for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thankful for?

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving and it's time to share what your thankful for (other than Fesstiva's, lol).....Here's Mine

Im thankful for my family, my friends, im thankful that my dad is able to come to Virginia to spend Thanks giving with me, and IM especially thankful for all the great things God has given to me in my life!!

Your turn...
    Last edited by 25Horseplay; 11-27-2008, 01:04 AM.
    She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
    Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Originally posted by Stowchicky View Post
    Tomorrow's Thanksgiving and it's time to share what your thankful for (other than Fesstiva's, lol).....Here's Mine

Im thankful for my family, my friends, im thankful that my dad is able to come to Virginia to spend Thanks giving with me, and IM especially thankful for all the great things God has given to me in my life!!

Your turn...
    My bad..."Festiva's" Sorry about the mispelling

Comment

Thankful for many things: firstly, family & friends I've made thru Festiva ownership, then... sealed bearings, digital engine management, Z rated tires, ratcheting box wrenches, Vise Grips, PB Blaster, titanium nitride drill bits and TIG welding technology!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
      In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Im thankful for my wife, my children and all my friends that i know. Im also thankful to my guardian angel who has watched over me thru 5 heart attacks, 2 bouts with cancer and being electrocuted. Im also thankful for the dedicated men and women in the armed forces for which we wouldnt be able to do what we do today and have what we have, the price of freedom is not cheap and being a 20 year veteran, im thankful for them. May the good lord keep you all safe and bless you with happy hearts.
        Last edited by milehighbear; 11-27-2008, 10:24 AM.
        Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
        93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
        01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
          Im thankful for my wife, my children and all my friends that i know. Im also thankful to my guardian angel who has watched over me thru 5 heart attacks, 2 bouts with cancer and being electrocuted. Im also thankful for the dedicated men and women in the armed forces for which we wouldnt be able to do what we do today and have what we have, the price of freedom is not cheap and being a 20 year veteran, im thankful for them.
          Wow, you went through a lot. I'm glad you won those battles through heart attacks and cancer because some of my family members lost thier battles.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
            Im thankful for my wife, my children and all my friends that i know. Im also thankful to my guardian angel who has watched over me thru 5 heart attacks, 2 bouts with cancer and being electrocuted. Im also thankful for the dedicated men and women in the armed forces for which we wouldnt be able to do what we do today and have what we have, the price of freedom is not cheap and being a 20 year veteran, im thankful for them.
            That's so sweet what you said about the troops!! My husband is a US Marine, a really appreciate your thanks!! Im sorry about everything you've been through..Im glad you made it!

Comment

10, 12, 14, 17mm wrenches
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

im just too ornery yet that the good lord aint ready for me. Thank you all
                01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Im most thankful for my wonderful, beautiful wife, my 2 handsome sons, my Dad and brothers and sisters. Im thankful for the friends Ive made here, one in particular(you know who you are).
                  And Im thankful to 25Horseplay and all the guys who help run this site and tolerate my sometimes harsh behaviour. Its all meant in fun and hopefully most realize that.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Think of me when youre eating that turkey and watching the football game,because Ill be at work(sucks but Im earning double time)
                  Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                  - Unknown
                  I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                  - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                  - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                    Im most thankful for my wonderful, beautiful wife, my 2 handsome sons, my Dad and brothers and sisters. Im thankful for the friends Ive made here, one in particular(you know who you are).
                    And Im thankful to 25Horseplay and all the guys who help run this site and tolerate my sometimes harsh behaviour. Its all meant in fun and hopefully most realize that.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Think of me when youre eating that turkey and watching the football game,because Ill be at work(sucks but Im earning double time)
                    Ya know, last year I worked at a assissted living home and had to work on THanksgiving. At first I was SOO mad, then when I saw my residents all alone I ws soo happy I could be there for them! I don't knwo where you work, but sometimes it pays off just to be the smiling face someone gets to see on Thanksgiving!

Comment

Im a Security guard at a plywood mill. Theres going to be me and 2 others working.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

If i was closer to you monsoon, id bring you a turkey dinner homemade. I know it has to suck getting that double overtime, i hate that too, lol
                        01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

I love Thanksgiving! We all, me included, seem to forget about how good we have it here in the usa, and all the things we are thankful for. As for me I am thankful for:

* my '88 Festiva L+, 204k and still going strong.
                          * my '69 VW Type III.
                          * I have someplace to live that is warm, comfortable and clean, which is far more than many people have.
                          * I have enough food to eat, which many people do not have.
                          * I have my health; I am of sound body and mind (well, most times!), and have possibilities in life that are limited only by my own imagination.
                          * FordFestiva.com!
                          * my Blackberry
                          * My many friends,both here in SoCal and back home in PA, and those in between, who love me and think of me.

And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Happy thanksgiving to you all!

Mark
                          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                          Mark S.

Comment

Yeah it does lol. And I put in my W-2 so Uncle Sam aint getting his this week either!
                            I appreciate the offer. You wouldnt even have to bring the food. Id just like the company.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

I wish I had a dog, but not wishing too hard...(lol)
                              '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
                              X