Why, oh why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, oh why??

First off, let me say "I really did not want to do this".

I had absolutely NO intention of even going to this place that was 350 miles from home. V8Festiva FORCED me to pile into the back seat of his F-250 and he MADE me go. Lured with fresh, new, yellow bags of Peanut M&M's strewn across the backseat of his truck, did I really have any conscious volition in this matter?

Secondly, I had no intention of buying another Festiva. I was PERFECTLY HAPPY with my little red pimped out "Festiva Madness 1" car. Once again, this is all V8's fault. He will of course categorically deny any involvement with these doings. But see, heh heh, I'm onto his sly antics now! He only thinks I don't know but... I KNOW. V8 forced me to drag out my wallet & plunk down my cash for this thing.

Thirdly, I didn't need all the HP that a BP motor makes. I was content to be overtaken by cyclists on mountain bikes. Happy to relinquish the hole shot to some little old lady pushing a shopping cart. BUT NOOOOOOOO! V8 coerced me -- nay, he TWISTED my arm! Oww! Oww!-- into breaking out the wrenches and extracting a BP motor from a Mazda Protege and putting it in the back of his truck to take home.

Finally, I never committed to transplanting a BP motor into another Festiva and turning it into a tire-melting, bowtie-eating torque monster (well, sort of)! It was Prime Suspect #1 again, who, with his oh-so-sly Psychological Operations, brainwashed me into believing that my life could not possibly be complete without a BP in my garage... errrr, engine bay.

I just wanted everyone to know the actual facts in this case. Weigh the evidence yourself and in your heart, I know you will find me Festiva by reason of Madness! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!! Wooo hoooo!

Let's Make A Deal

Roll it up on the trailer

Early Christmas present for me! Woooo hoooo!

"...yeah, and I gotta BP motor too!"

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Yeah right whatever that last pic it was probably more like.
    "Umm Honey.. Sweetie.. Love of my life... Light in my soul..... Youre NOT going to believe this. But..."
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Different blue than mine, looks great!!! Why does mine and yours have the CHROME antenna mount? They were black from the factory.

Comment

LOL! No, no, Monsignor Monsoon, it didn't go down like that. I unloaded The Spouse Object a year & a half ago! Haven't found a replacement that likes to hang out in junkyards, pulling motors from cars, getting grease under her fingernails. The only "sweetie" I have to answer to now is the checkbook!!!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.

Comment

Beware of the enablers on this site !! As Ive said before they would buy an alocholic a drink. Baiting you with M&Ms like that...... thats just low down sneaky !
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Hey wait a minute, you forgot to blame the other conspirator who forced you into that project!
            Who was it who took you to Pick-a-Part and helped you find that BP? You can't blame V8 for it, he was in PA with me collecting a body kit from Simon. Are you saying that V8 was twisting your arm from 400 miles away? I didn't realize his reach went so far!

It's a Madness...
            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Oh yes, V8 DOES have a globally-encompassing influence and YOU, Smedley, KNOW IT!!
              Poor MotoXpress had no alternative but to take me to Pick-A-Part for he too, was also "under the influence" of The Madness! Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Comment

Freshtiva is down with the sickness.

He's waiting until he has a 'tiva for every swap possable before he starts. BJ, B6, B6D, B6T, B8, BP, SHOgun, V6 FWD, V8, Rotary, Turbo Diesel, Electric, Hydrogen Fuel cell, Hummingbird/hamster hybrid...

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                  Different blue than mine, looks great!!! Why does mine and yours have the CHROME antenna mount? They were black from the factory.
                  I think the chrome are dealer added items when they came from the factory without radios...I think.
                  Originally posted by anomoly40 View Post
                  Freshtiva is down with the sickness.

He's waiting until he has a 'tiva for every swap possable before he starts. BJ, B6, B6D, B6T, B8, BP, SHOgun, V6 FWD, V8, Rotary, Turbo Diesel, Electric, Hydrogen Fuel cell, Hummingbird/hamster hybrid...
                  I belive in another post he mentions that he has just uped it to 11 or more.....he is very close.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Figures...looks kind of sad but I love mine anyway. Would rather have it than any new car I can think of. Wonder what the powerful engine will feel like in Sam's? Mine gathers velocity instead of accelerating...but I love going slow. It just "fits" me right and is so simple. I did notice it was ahead of it's time...the headlamp dimmer is the modern push away design used now and not the click towards the driver....wonder if the Festiva was the first with that feature.

Comment

So you caved into peer pressure and bought not only another Festiva but a "big block" too! Your right it is a MADNESS!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                        Some were chrome. I have had 2 or 3.
                        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

It's Madness I Tell You!!
                          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Sam,

The 91 blue is called Bright Blue Clearcoat Metalllic

Steve,

The 93 is called Brilliant Blue Clearcoat Metallic

Sounds pretty close to me. We'll have to put them side by side sometime.
                            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

(Cue Vader voice) Search your feelings Sam, you will soon know the power of the Bp side. HEhehehehehehe OK I'm better now ( had to take my meds). Now we just have to get our parts ready for the swaps.

Will
                              Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                              187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Working...
                              X