Scooped up a 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooped up a 93

Found a 93 A/C 5 speed locally for 300 bucks that the owners couldn't get to run. Sat for 3 months. Bought it. Got the keys,title and owners manual went out and pressed the magic hidden button. Fired right up and drove it home. It pays to buy a repair manual and join and search fordfestiva.com Thanks
    Is that someone there ??? 1981 VW diesel pickup---1988.5 Suzuki Samurai tin top---1993 Festiva---1974 Bricklin SV-1 ( very thirsty basket case)---2003 Tracker(bells and whistles)

)

nice! pics? mileage?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Were the old owners watching? I can see thier jaws drop if they were!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

So what do you suppose tripped the fuel cut off ? Had to be something pretty substantial. Nice snag ! Pics please.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Camera on the Christmas list. Mileage 145,000. And yes they were home. I felt sorta bad. But i also felt real good! Drove nice but needs a drivers side tie rod end. I'm gonna go over the whole car. Brakes,belts,fluids and a tune up. But it did have 4 all most new matching tires. Which was a plus! We happy!!!
          Is that someone there ??? 1981 VW diesel pickup---1988.5 Suzuki Samurai tin top---1993 Festiva---1974 Bricklin SV-1 ( very thirsty basket case)---2003 Tracker(bells and whistles)

)

Comment

Working...
          X