funny/weird gameshow/festiva story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny/weird gameshow/festiva story

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. National Post offers information on latest national and international events & more.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Interesting story.
    Steve GT

Comment

I missed something...linked but did not see anything Festiva in the article...duh!

Comment

It's there. t's the car offered as a prize. You can always "control f" to find things on a page.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Well he can always use the sweater shaver to clean up a cargo cover in a Festva! Its been done before here and works!
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

He should get a ford festiva now ( or a lot sooner ) since he has been living with the loss for 20 years. They got ripped on the prizes it sounds like.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Ive seen that video. Wasnt it "Deal Of a Lifetime" or something like that. I remember they had like 5 cars and they were tiered and the Festiva was on the top tier.
              I guess I should have read it further. But there was another gameshow that had a Festiva as 1 of the cars you could win.
              Last edited by MONSOON; 11-29-2008, 08:24 PM.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
              X