Odd find at PnP yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd find at PnP yesterday

Went to Pick N Pull yesterday afternoon and came across a rather surprising find... a 93 Festiva that someone obviously had done a bunch of work on including the Aspire brake swap. The really odd thing is that someone had taken a sawzall and gone around three sides of the car about 6" down from the roof. They went right through the windshield, down the drivers side and across the hatch. There were muddy footprints on the headliner too! The passenger side rear wheel was extremely loose, I'm guessing that might have been poor installation of bearings and the axle nut. Forgot to bring my camera

I did pull the passenger side mirror from it though.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

danm should of grabbed me the brakes...lol. you guys have the best yards out there. was there any aspires?
    93-1.6l
    f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

There's one or two in there right now I think. They're starting to show up more than Festivas now.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
      X