You might have FDD if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might have FDD if...

OK, I decided to start this thread for us to collect all the known / suspected / imagined / hoped-for symptoms of FDD (Festiva Defecit Disorder) from those who know best... those of us who have it!

In the interest of giving all The Infected a chance for their voice to be heard, let's limit it to one symptom per posting. It's OK to explain it as much as you need, but let's do just one per post. My gut feeling is that we will amass quite a list of symptoms even with this one-per limit! Go ahead & post as many times as needed, in order to provide data to build up the symptom database.

This post will remain as the "instructable" page & I'll list my chosen symptom on the next post.

I pray that CDC doesn't get wind of any of this. I'd hate to think that somebody, somewhere would actually invent a cure for FDD...

Sam

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

You might have FDD if:
    All your friends, family, co-workers and even some total strangers have a detailed, up-to-the-minute status of all your Festiva projects.
    Last edited by sam.1956; 11-29-2008, 06:42 PM. Reason: where'd them extra characters come from??

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.

Comment

I don't have FDD, I can quit at anytime!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Heh heh... so, what you're really saying is "You might have FDD if you're constantly in denial about your Festiva addiction"??? LOL!

Comment

If you take 'the back roads' on your way to Thankgiving dinner so you can scope for Festivas in yards and garages......you might have FDD!
          1989 Red L- The Baron
          www.letstalkbeatles.com
          Link to Baron Pics:
          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

If you own more than 2 festivas and plan on more... You may have FDD
            Of course the red makes it go faster..

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
              I don't have FDD, I can quit at anytime!
              Dont kid your self Dad!
              She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
              Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

You mgiht have FDD....if you have had your username printed on your workshirt.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

You might have FDD if you can blatantly spot a Festiva under a car cover that is a mile away on top of a hill next to an old warehouse, all while driving down the road. And then wondering to yourself if it had a spoiler or not.
                  '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

You might have FDD: If, while you can't afford to do anything to YOUR Festiva......

....just reading a post of someone else doing something to theirs keeps you going.
                    Steve GT

Comment

If you can't stop yourself from scoping out Craigslist and doing a nationwide city by city search for Festivas you might have FDD. If you can't stop yourself from wanting to share it with all the Fordfestiva.com members you MUST have FDD! I am pointing a finger but have four pointing back at me

Comment

Two of your favorite engines came in economy cars and family sedans
                        91 lx 4d hatch - first car and would be my father's dd if he would fix the waterpump
                        91 lx 2d hatch - parts car
                        92 lx-e - the quick, beat-up rustbucket
                        98 se - the luxury dd
                        in search of a festy...
                        Going quickly in a slow car is more fun than going fast in a fast car, cause anyone can go fast in a fast car, but you take a car that is essentially not that powerful, and make it do things that its not supposed to be able to do, well that's where the real fun is. - Jay Leno

Comment

You might have FDD if you have more than 4 different mazda b series engine lying in your garage!
                          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

... If you've ever camped out waiting for a jy to open so you can be the first to get your hands on an LX!
                            89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
                            RIP 90LX

Comment

If you put off paying a bill to buy Festiva parts!
                              Brian
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                              :fish:

Comment

Working...
                              X