30% off Discount tire direct!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30% off Discount tire direct!!

not sure if this page will come up for you guys (its another forum i`m a member of) or if this is even allowed, but i thought some festy guys might want to save some bux. i just ordered 4 tires and saved over $100 plus free shipping. be sure to follow those instructions, otherwise it won`t work.

Last edited by ruppenduro; 11-29-2008, 11:30 PM.

terms of usage;

Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Very tempted.

I also have a 10% off PayPal coupon.

I can get 4 NEW 175/70-13 Hankook Winter W409 Tires 70R13 R13 70R

$64 Each X 4 = $256 - $77 Cash Back = $179 - Possible 10% off coupon = $161 / 4 tires = $40 each tire + free shipping

Awesome deal, I'd love to pull the trigger but how hard would it be to find 4 Steel Rims that match the Festiva bolt pattern 4X114.3? I found a couple sets locally on CL and just emailed them. Hopefully they will get back to me fast.
      Last edited by spiko; 11-30-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Bit the bullet and bought the tires, but I got the studded version for $196 shipped normally $314. Got the rims too. Will post pics of the setup in the near future.

Comment

wow, nice find!
          1990 Festiva L

Comment

by the way, this can be used on any buy it now auction with paypal. i am debating buying a crate motor for my nissan. its 650 shipped -30% and then another 15% if i get the new ebay mastercard! it would end up being like $350!!

Comment

Working...
            X