Hi, folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, folks!

Wow, you won't believe the relief when I found you guys. I've just become totally, and I mean totally, addicted to cars, particularly my little 91 mazda 121, my baby! I'm terrified of doing something horrid to it, but I definitely will be hanging out here from now on! Just wanted to say hi! Hope you guys don't mind newbies asking lots of 121 questions. That said, I'm in Australia. How much difference is there between the overseas models of festivas/aspires and the 121s or Australian versions. Does anybody know?

they still make festivas in australlia dont they? well in any case.. the 94-97 Festiva in australlia are called Ford Aspires in the states... and doesnt Roger from FMS order all of his parts from australlia?

Comment

oh, and welcome to the Festiva community... im very unliked here because im 14.. lol

Comment

thanks, BP...and don't worry about being 14 (are you really?), if you are and have all this amazing knowledge in your head, that's a great thing! You should be v. proud!

Comment

hey, thanks man!!! and yes.. i am 14, i just turned 4 in june, and i plan to do the BP swap next summer and i hope to put out a good 300 h.p. from it, i plan to add a T4 turbo and lots of other "big" mods.. good luck on your car and if you need info, go to DJ (xpnysd) or Simon (SimonTuffGuy) they got tons of knowledge.. actually, come to think of it, veryone had more knowledge than me!!! but Dj and Simom just come to mind because their cars are so kick-ass.. lol

Comment

Welcome to FF.Com.. The 91 121 is the same as the 91 Ford Festiva. There are a few different parts like lights, grille and whatnot oh yeah.. and RHD!!

Some, like myself have 121 parts installed. In my case taillights, instrument cluster,clock on 2 of my cars..

And no, Roger at FMS doesn't get his parts from down under.. He has family in Germany.. and buds in Japan...

Comment

ahhhh.. i see.. gotcha'

Comment

Welcome Madamsamba!

And BP, you're not "unliked" here, you're "barely tolerated." So it's not as bad as you claimed!

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

what part of down under you from ???
                  I know alot of people there .
                  to prove it ....
                  windshield here windscreen there.

welcome

you will love the value of a 121 or festiva as we say it .
                  ps if ya got a parts car i would love some mazda 121 emblems.

shayne

Comment

hey BP, you're not unliked here. We just don't like it when you (or anyone) blurt out stupid stuff.

Simple rules = the Arena is for flaming, and expect to be flamed back

all other forums = be nice, and research you statements before you make them. Don't act like an expert if you're not. And if you need help, we'll all glad to try!
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

lol, iight.. can do

Comment

Welcome Aussie!
                        I'm in the US Air Force & spent a week in Darwin once..it was awesome!
                        Had some really good beer too! Powers Big Red I think??

Salute! :salute:
                        Rob "BossMan" Petty

Comment

Working...
                        X