How about meet in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about meet in Colorado

Would anyone be interested in a meet in Colorado during the summer. Maybe I could find a place around Denver that would give a good room rate with a restraunt. We have several things around here to see, museums, zoo, fishing, camping, Maybe we could rent a large camping space at one of our many state parks and all camp out together. Just wondering.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

I'd be there for Sure!! See if you can map a cruise up around Nederlands and Estes Park. All I know is I drove from Longmont through Estes Park and maybe it was back out Nederlands to Boulder, not sure, and found a micro-brewery out in the middle of nowhere on top of the mountains. Had one Shasta and hit the road. I was cruisin' in my Porsche and it was a blast!! Find a place to stay in the mountains, not Denver. Most of us are familiar with cities....not quite as orange maybe, and I'm not talking about the uniforms on your NFL team neither! This is where I insert GO Kansas City Chiefs!!!! Anyways, back to the story. Find a route that's all windy curvy through the mountains. I bet there are people here that have never seen an elk at 10 feet from their car that is bigger than their car. MHB, I am all over this! Now get to work!
    ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
    #2 .....Cheesehead
    #3 '91 White - Donor Car
    #4 .....Montana Project
    SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
    Bought her back for $450
    Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

Ill see what i can do. Hopefully gas will stay low this summer. The racks on those bad boys are bigger than a festiva, lol. And i wont say anything about the last game either when you guys played us and - - - -. But really, im a bears fan at heart being im from Iowa too. I know it's still a ways away but i just wanted to see who might be interested. MJD lives in Wyoming so im sure he would be interested. Maybe him and i could work together on it. We shall see
      Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
      93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

I've been looking for something to do this summer. Sounds like fun. Only four hundred miles for me.
        Chuck
        Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
        If money will fix it, it's not broken
        91 GL -Ol' Rusty
        93 GL - Lil Red
        91 L - Tweetystiva
        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

I'm sure elcamino1 would go and maybe if you bribe him with enough food, Packrat would go.
          ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
          #2 .....Cheesehead
          #3 '91 White - Donor Car
          #4 .....Montana Project
          SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
          Bought her back for $450
          Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

Ill see what i can do. Hopefully gas will stay low this summer. The racks on those bad boys are bigger than a festiva, lol. And i wont say anything about the last game either when you guys played us and - - - -. But really, im a bears fan at heart being im from Iowa too. I know it's still a ways away but i just wanted to see who might be interested. MJD lives in Wyoming so im sure he would be interested. Maybe him and i could work together on it. We shall see[/QUOTE]

Sounds great ! Not sure if I could make it, but I need to go to western Nebr.
            ( GO BIG RED )

sometime next year, to get a '39 chevy car my sis used to own, so, we just need to have retirement to do the real important stuff with these cars and meets, huh ? We have relatives in Littleton, so have a place near to Denver.
            Denver is about 450 miles from me.

:p

mjd

Comment

Put it together,I go to a lot of Motorcycle affairs in the summer,so it depends on the date!
              Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
              99 Dodge Caravan SE
              95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
              94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
              78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
              78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
              03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
              95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
              95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
              95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment