No announcement yet.

What's Your Opinion????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the 15 look on any Festiva (Like mine)

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

"I've had little success finding 13s priced reasonably."
      I bought 155/80 13 at sears for less than $30 per tire if that helps.

Comment

185/60/14s are plentyfull. With the Aspire swap the Miata wheels work great. I painted my Miata wheels so they didnt look factory. With the Aspire swap you deffinatly have more options.

Comment

I have a new set of 12" tires I'm waiting to put on. I was thinking about 13's or 14's, but I keep telling myself that this is my commuter and I should leave it alone, ha. Not having any money also helps with those decisions. My Mustang was my only car and commuter before the festy and somehow the only thing stock on that car is the body (besides the hood), ha.

Comment

Well....my decision has been made for me. My heat pump just died and it's a $5,000 replacement costs. Guess I'll be driving with 12s for a while longer and probably bald ones at that. :-)
            '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
            '02 F-150 Supercrew
            '02 Excursion 4x4
            '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Working...
            X