traveling to E-ville IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traveling to E-ville IN

i was up plenty early to make the 6 hour drive to Evansville IN from home. i got out ti the Cubstiva and got everything loaded up and when i tried to back out it felt like i hit something, so i jumped out to see what got left out side my garage, but there wasn't anything, so i tried again. same thing. so i thought oh my break is locked up no biggie, i'll continue to back up and it will break loose. well we had snow that night so my wheel stayed stuck for three blocks or so. so i went back home and jacked the car up and tried to break it loose, only to find that my right rear bearing was shot.

so i quickly though everything into my wifes-tiva and headed out, everything went well, made ok time. the automatic did well, it made me feel lazy. also i was using my GPS and noted a difference in MPH from the car and the GPS. so i guess i was driving 6 mph faster then i thought. would that effect my MPG? i need to check the odometer, and see if thats off too.

can't wait to get home and get to work on the Cubstiva, might just do a rear aspire swap, but idk.

derick
Working...
X