• Show
Clear All

• is this actually your yard?
    -Josh R

Comment

• No,it is not mine...YET!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smcawc View Post
        let me tell you , I have a lot more time in this and its a pain with these prices.he won't give me "piece prices". He wants Me to tell him what I will pay for each piece,so,this is why I want to make a cash offer for all,but,only a few have posted what they can contribute NOW and we should do it now.I have 2 guys so far that can have about $1500-1600 together,now.I know I won't and can't go to him or even talk to him with less than atleast a 5000-6000 offer.I took a ton of pics and drove over 50 miles each way twice.DON'T BE GOING AND TELLING THE LOCATION ...festivawannab...!!!!We can reveal to everyone if we can't , as a group make a deal .By the way,Festivawannab,if you knew about this place,why did you never hook us up before I found it ???
        I dont think there worth $5000-$6000. I would go offer him $2000 and see what he says. The more trips you make and interest you show the more he will think there worth. If he sees this site and or ebay and finds out what SOME of those parts are worth you might be too late anyway. You can offer him $2000 and let him think about it. I bet he will take it.

Comment

• ok, If this all works out for you, I wouldnt mind seeing how much for good left and right headlight, good right marker light, and a good passenger front fender. Shipping will probably be ridiculous, but I should ask.

Tks
          Aspires and Sways all around, Miata B6 installed, KYB G2Rs just installed in front. Wish for coil overs someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmw330 View Post
            when did you snap those photos of my compound!?!?!?!??!

i commend you, this grove is only accessible by mule.
            i ment to ask this guy!!! =)
            -Josh R

Comment

• He IS on eBay.He wants to start an eBay store.I have been selling part time on eBay for 11yrs.He does not know how much work it will be.He may think he knows,but,he has no clue,especially about going and getting/building boxes,getting shipping prices,picture taking,listing.He,in my opinion,doesn't have that kind of time.Maybe on one car or two,but,not 30+..

Comment

• Im just saying I dont think the lot is worth 5 to 6 thousand.

Comment

• If we bought them and parted them out , you could double your money ,but,it would take some time.

Comment

• The thing is your realy only going to sell the rare parts and alot of the parts wont sell. You will still be setting on alot of it. Is there 5 to 6 thou in rare parts there? How will you divide it up when everyone wants the same parts? Im realy not trying to put a damper on your deal nor do I want any of the parts. Im just trying to give my outside perspective on what I see. The more investors that you get inon the deal the less parts everyone will get. Can you make everyone happy? Plus all the labor and effort and gas to get all those cars home. Shoot you could be looking at $8000before its all said and done.

Comment

• Before you make your deal,check around to see who buys scrap cars,see if they take them with or without titles,and at what price,see who buys rebuildable cores,like starters,alternators,engines and transmisions.

If you get all of them you'll have alot of work ahead of you!
                      Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                      99 Dodge Caravan SE
                      95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                      94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                      78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                      78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                      03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                      95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                      95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                      95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

• [QUOTE=smcawc;189395]Go ahead ask...lol.!!!

If I were closer ... you certainly could park them here on the farm....

Comment

• Any more updates?
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

• Not yet.

Comment

• Interested as well.
                              Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

• mr brown we should talk. I have talked to tony and whatever also
                                Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                                88? Parts car-sold
                                91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                                86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                                1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Working...
                                X