Ohhhhh.Guuuuyyysssss...lookie here !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
    I'm going on record here to buy a fun top. I'll help with purchase costs, I'll buy it outright, I'll travel, whatever! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE????
    I just beat you on dibs by 45mins, but he says it not 4 sale.

btw How much to change your mind?
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

This is so funny.

I think there are two fun tops, one next to a garage and one in the back of the pack.

I also counted two GL Sports, one red int the back and one white in the front with a missing spoiler.

I might opt in to get a decent chassis but you guys jump on this quick.

And Fresh thought he was the real festy hoard! JK man, you are the Clean Festy hoard!

Kevin

Comment

Holy nutty professor!!!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

And crap that's in Ohio... festiva central... and none of the big dogs found it first. We are all hurting deep deep inside. Until we get a piece of that action. I know that chances are slim but I need a spoiler.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I never said I WOULDN'T sell the funtop.I just said I bought it.Who knows,we'll see.Hoping to go back out there this afternoon and take pics of each and every car,so,I will update tonite or tomorrow if I can go there later.

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
              Funny how the rust is similar on the rusty ones...those rear wheelwells really rust on them! Never see rusty Festivas here in NC.
              How many do you need? <grin>

Dreamin' If these were only in the desert - like the aircraft bone yard.

Hmmm, within an hour of Warren? We'll be busy doing grid-search reconnaissance flights most of the day. :-)

Comment

PM'ed regarding investment interest.
                Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Holy crap... It's like Freshtiva's fleet has turned into zombies..

Comment

For once, I'm speechless.....

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

I'm in also. Need drivers door and left front fender for my 93 GL. Red please. If you are seeking investors please feel free to PM me.
                      Chuck
                      Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                      If money will fix it, it's not broken
                      91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                      93 GL - Lil Red
                      91 L - Tweetystiva
                      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Wow... INSANE. You could resurect a whole bunch... Maybe make a business out of it.
                        Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

Proceed with caution. The may be alien "pods" lying dormant for the right time to take over the world. Re: "The Body Snatchers."

Comment

That is a big collection, hope the deal goes good for you!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I went and took 144 pics today.Discussed a little bit of pricing with owner.Not really looking good on individual pieces,but,we'll see.I want to see what people will pay for certain things ,so , how can I get an idea of who will pay for what ?? Like,door panels,wiper switches,mirrors,etc...Anyway,I put all 144 pics on photobucket.I want everyone to have access to them but I do not know how to do it .Anyone ??? I also figure he'll want somewhere in the range of 6-9k(I hope not more) for all of it.Don't know.

Comment

If all were to be purchased... assuming they would all have to be moved?
                                Do we as a group or does someone, have a place to put all those gems?
                                Sorry so many questions - It just would be great to be able to some how make this happen. Is there anyone else out there with more thoughts or questions?
                                ROBc

Comment

Working...
                                X