Free Carfax for everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Carfax for everyone!

Let me know what vin is...make sure it is right and zero is zero not an "O".
    Gee, I wonder if I can get a free calendar for doing it...I paid $25.00 for it! I figured I would get too many requests and get in trouble at work...so I did this for yous guys!

Awesome! I got your pm and pm'd you back
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

All set up and ready for you guys! Let me know if you want a free report(s). PM me with vin and make sure it is right and include email to get it forwarded...if I can do that.

Comment

ill pm u later, thnx man!

Comment

PLEASE send me your email address so I can send you the report...send it WITH vin#. Makes it less confusing for me as to who gets what!

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
            PLEASE send me your email address so I can send you the report...send it WITH vin#. Makes it less confusing for me as to who gets what!
            Got my report.

Thanks!

Tim
            White '89L auto - Sold!
            Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

I'll have one for you on monday.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Cool....just trying to keep the reports straight is tough! I have to match the report sent in my email by vin number to your pm vin number then forward it...harder than i thought!

Comment

Got my report Thanks!
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                  -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                  -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

if you could run one for me i'd be thrilled! 1N4GB32A0NC717297 and my email address is ruppenduro@yahoo.com
                    thanks!
                    jon

Comment

All hail Steve....the carfax santa!!!
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

LOL, thanks...nobody said tey got the wrong report yet...I am lucky!

Comment

That was really nice of you to do that for everyone, thank you!
                          She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
                          Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

yah man take your time no rush here.

Comment

Click this link to see a sample report, not no salvage title but there was an accident reported and was in a storm area! So far, you guys got lucky and no problems with your cars!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X