car trouble 350 miles from home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car trouble 350 miles from home.

last week i spent 7 days in evansville IN in far southern Indiana. to cut to the chase, when i get back out to the parking garage, my festy wouldn't start. i made a few calls and got some advise from 25horsepower, and hour later ended up giving up. i spent and hour in a Subway with a phone book calling rental car companies and trying to find my way to the airport to rent a car. i had called a cab and was waiting in front of this hospital for it to come when i remembered that i had left my GPS under the seat of my car in the parking garage. so i left my bags with a stranger, and ran back to the garage. while there i thought "it won't hurt to try this one more time", and the darn thing started right up, it ran ruff for a little bit but it was running, and i was stoked. i got my bags and gave the cabbie $10 for his time.

i was 2 hours late, but i made it home on Christmas eve. thanks brian for the help, i think you might have been right, and it just took some time to work.

yet another christmas merical.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Glad you made it home!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Working...
      X