im still awake and everyones asleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im still awake and everyones asleep

man you guys go to bed early.. im bored ...so how can i get around 5k to finish the festiva any ideas?? i really want to finish the car this year and maye actully make it to a meet and prove i actully own a festiva, but the fiance wants to get married and i cant drag my feet anymore...what to do?? i need a good idea like the guy who invented the fork hes a billionaire! the flobi now that was a idea never had one, heard they sucked to say the least but what a concept.. i should go take pictures of the ecu in the crawlsapce for damkid i promised him doe!! im affraid of the dark chris your going to have to wait til tomarow when it is light out..

u should invite a solor powered festiva that u can drive like an rc car, lol idk why u would need one but it would be kinda weird to see right
    (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
    95k Original miles
    New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
      i should go take pictures of the ecu in the crawlsapce for damkid i promised him doe!! im affraid of the dark chris your going to have to wait til tomarow when it is light out..
      No problem, i'm not in a hurry :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Sell the Mustang and use the money to fund the Festiva. (personally I'd never do that though)
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

ive tried that but no one want to give me close to what i got in it, i paid 6500 for the car 8 years ago, i put 5k in the car i would like to get 5500 probably 5k if i saw the cash in my hand, and its hard to disown my baby

Comment

I know the feeling my Mustang has been sitting for almost 6 years now and maybe someday I will put it back together.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Working...
            X