No announcement yet.

Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 and a kid on the way....wow...pressure! Too bad you have to pass on it. Looks like there are plenty of us on here to keep it for you til you can afford it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoDan View Post
      well guys... i just got my dream shattering news earlier today... i went to insurance and got a quote on how much it would cost to insure and because i'm 16drool the price for insurance will be way to much for me to handle with a kid coming on the way(i know what ur thinking... 16 and a kid... no wonder he drives a festiva) so i went back down to see the guy and thankfully he let me have my money back for it... sry for y'all who wanted to hear about this baby but my dream just got crushed by the greedy insurance ppl:disgust:
      Buy it anyway and put it aside for a while. It will give you the opportunity to take your time and fix it up the way you like it. Just a thought.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
      88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
      88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
      06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
        PLEASE!!!!!! I WANT THAT CAR!!!!!! GO BUY IT FOR ME!!!! I"LL BE OUT WITH A TOW DOLLY IN A FEW WEEKS!!!! I"LL EVEN GIVE YOU A $100 FOR YOUR TROUBLE!!!!!!
        man i'm really sorry but i passed the deal onto my friend who has a peticular interest in late 70s Fords hes got a 1977 ford maverick already and hes been looking for more for a while and i was mainly guna buy this mustang to show off but now that i cant afford it so i hooked him up so i'm really sorry FB71 i didnt see your post till now or i would've probably kept it for ya... but now i get the chance to still fix it up with my friend:violent2:

Comment

Kid on the way = Buy it and flip it.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

no problem, man. I'm just glad it went to a good home. Too many of the IIs got hacked up for street rods (front suspensions).
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
              no problem, man. I'm just glad it went to a good home. Too many of the IIs got hacked up for street rods (front suspensions).
              yeah, i just knew my friend would love me for it cause he loves his cars and i've helped him with almost every car hes ever had (building that carberator on his maverick was a pain... lol first time) but im thinking he might swap out the 200 block from the maverick in the mustang (i wouldnt) cause he would like the mustang as a daily driver and 302 would burn up too much gas but i'm still not sure on his intentions... as long as i get to do some work i'm happy

Comment

the 200 won't fit in the Mustang's engine bay, too long. Honestly, tell him to do a junkyard EFI conversion to the 5.0L, and he should get low 20's mpg. Just snatch everything off of a late 80's Crown Vic.
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

How about this one, FB71?
                  -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
                    or this one?
                    -Josh R

Comment

the second one is a coupe, not my taste. But the first one!!!! A Mach I !!!!!! How bad is rust up there? I can never find ANYTHING like that in MD!!!
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Comment

well, everyone normally everyone says that MN is really bad with rust, which it is... I don't know how bad that car is for rust. It is a little far away from me.
                        -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                        X