SCCA Runoffs H production Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah what he said!!! Please!!! 8) -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

I capped it, but it'll be a couple days at best before I have the chance to edit out the commercials and convert it.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

i need a firewire cord to transfer tape from my digi camcorder to my PC.

Only real way i can convert it is to play my VHS tape back on my TV and have my camcorder record it at nighttime, it should look fine after i convert it to avi or mpeg & reduce the quality enough for it to be a reasonable size to dl.
        Wil
        02' Sc00by WRX Sedan (current project)
        00' Celica GT Automatic 38mpg gas-sipper (sold)
        05' Scion xB box-on-wheels (sold)
        93' MX-3 Hybrid on LSD (sold )
        96' Slowtegé 42mpg Beast-mobile (engine exploded)
        93' B6-ZE 'tiva GL aka"Blue Bomber"(now owned by darpien)

Comment

2 hours till it's converted, then i'll upload it to my server when I wake up. Not sure what you folks consider a reasonable size to download though...

-=Whittey=-

Comment

Link?!? :cry:
            Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

that would be totally sweet! how's the car perform on a trumped 1.3? i am interested in perhaps modding my little engine as economically as possible (thinking about one of the street cams from FMS, and the exhaust rig). just how hot can you build the little powerplant? friggin' awesome. i hope you can get the video converted, it would be pretty cool to see.

Comment

I am will to pay for a copy on tape of the race also if the festiva is in it.
                93 festiva
                the only car I have ever own with no mods.

Comment

The file is 450mb and I only allow IIS to push 40k/s. I'm working on compressing it into a couple files and uploading it to my paid-for hosting, but that has to take second place to work...

-=Whittey=-

Comment

dude, even with a satelite based high speed link, the download program claimed over 10 hours to transfer the file!
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Well, I do use VOIP instead of POTS, and while I did turn off my torrents I still need to vpn into work and dameware my work PC so I can work from home. Add to that others that enjoy my shared files, my connection hardly ever gets a rest. This thanksgiving weekend i'll be in MD (Westminster in case any of you peeps wanna get together on Black Friday), so no phone or surfing to take up your precious bandwidth.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

Did anyone tape and post as suggested?
                        1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
                        1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
                        1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
                        1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
                        1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
                        1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
                        1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

just over 3 hrs. for me and speed slowly climbing. it might even hit the awesome 40kb/s. lol. usually downloading a file this way i get at least close to 1mb/s.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

if i can find my scca member ship card i would love to come out and help you and pit for you (idk if you need help or not but im pretty handy at times). I was out there last year with my brother inlaw when he was racing in Formula SCCA. It was a real good time, i still have the run offs key lanyard for my keys! If i can find my scca member ship ill see if i can make it out there!
                            Ian Carr
                            88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
                            99' S70 T5M- faster DD
                            86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

Tim great to see you on the forum, do you happen to have any recent pics of the car? That car is like a legend!, it inspires alot of us here bigtime.
                              Oh btw, your running VW A3 coilovers too right?

Comment

Tim great to see you on the forum, do you happen to have any recent pics of the car? That car is like a legend!, it inspires alot of us here bigtime.
                                Oh btw, your running VW A3 coilovers too right?

You would think that alot of the old skool rabbit guys would climb on the festiva bandwagon, since its such a better platform, and WAY less aggravation working on a festiva then a rabbit thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X