FordFestiva.com question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FordFestiva.com question

My edit button disappeared...used to be at bottom of screen, think it was beside reply...anybody else missing this button? How do I fix it if it is not there? I do not remember hitting anything to delete the button.

Well...now it shows up! I guess you have to type something in the box to edit! It is actually beside quote on bottom right. Hope it doesn't go away again!

Comment

Nope...for some reason it doesn't work in the thread for sale section....I can't get it to do anything there...forgot how I was doing it for some reason.

Comment

I think you can only edit the last few posts that you made? Correct me if I'm wrong.
        -Josh R

Comment

I asked the moderator....we will find out soon!

Comment

You can now only edit your posts in the 1st 30 minutes.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Good to know. Thanks Matt!
              -Josh R

Comment

Just curious, why the change in edit capabilities?
                Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Because members were picking fights and then going back in and editing their post(s) to garbage (ie... klajldjaklj or "edited")... This change prevents that from happening.

If you need to edit your post after the 30 minute timeframe, PM a mod or admin with the request.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

why are we picking fights? aren't we all here for a common interest?

Comment

I don't know... But we can't be certain when 1/2 of the posts are edited down to nothing.
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Some people do just come in here to instigate or just (even using symbols for bad words is against the rules - admin) comments. I agree with the edit change that way they cant edit their post and make it look like they did nothing wrong. Although I have put my foot in my mouth before and had to go back and change it later.

Comment

Big - Right, who hasn't? You've got 30 minutes to realize your mistake before you can't.
                          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Makes good sense to me.
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                            X