No announcement yet.

YEA!!! I got a new Festiva!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man why doesn't this kind of luck happen in Hawaii. O right most got sent to the scraps to make room for imports.

Comment

Collegeboi, you get another kind of luck...it's called NICE WEATHER!!...

Levitan (and others) I have a red 88LX with the same fading on the roof and hood (as above pics) it personally doesn't bother me, but buyers hate it. Can that be buffed to some resemblance of better?

FX
      Because....45 MPG.

Comment

you can't buff peeling clear, it will need to be recleared and maybe repainted

Comment

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
          Collegeboi, you get another kind of luck...it's called NICE WEATHER!!...

Levitan (and others) I have a red 88LX with the same fading on the roof and hood (as above pics) it personally doesn't bother me, but buyers hate it. Can that be buffed to some resemblance of better?

FX
          My Cherry Bomb looks identical in color and roof fading, too. I plan on repainting it at work one weekend if we can quit getting aircraft in taking up all the space.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
          88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
          88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
          06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

thats one sweet ride its worht a ton the super model owned it and the value will just keep going up and up!

Comment

Dan i love your pants.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

very nice!
                Tim S

Comment

Working...
                X