X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festivaWES
    replied
    Originally posted by festivaWES View Post
    i personally wouldn't use any of the applications. Get a civic kit. Skunk2 is fairly cheap as well as GC

those spring rates for the above application wiill be alot higher because of the weight difference.

Well i was just giving an example for skunk2....i didn't swear upon the brand. I do love the 440 gram shift knob i bought though.

Leave a comment:

• project b6t
    replied
    I had 300# in the front and 200# in the rear. way WAY over sprung, keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• goodbabbu
    replied
    i have read lots of bad reviews about skunk2...
    but again, i am not going to be using the springs that will come with the above stated GC's anyway... all i am going to be using is the bodies, adjusters etc..

Also, i was reading somewhere that matrix uses 150# springs in the front, so that might reduce some costs, if its true!
    Last edited by goodbabbu; 02-14-2009, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• festivaWES
    replied
    i personally wouldn't use any of the applications. Get a civic kit. Skunk2 is fairly cheap as well as GC

those spring rates for the above application wiill be alot higher because of the weight difference.

Leave a comment:

• goodbabbu
    started a topic Ground Control Coilovers

Ground Control Coilovers

Hey guys,

I found a place that is selling brand new GC's for 100 bucks!! But they only have them for
    1. 02 Acura RSX
    2. 03+ Toyota Matrix/ Pontiac Vibe
    3. 00+ Toyota Celica

I am not really keen on spending 400USD (if bought straight from GC) but i was wondering if i got new springs from Southwest Speed or Qa1, or even GC, would the rest of the setup still work?
Working...
X