hopeful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopeful...

i have some hopeful plans this summer. since my engine is bad in my car (piston), i want to put a b6 in it. but i also want to go FI. so i'm thinking i find a really beat to crap 323, find a festiva gas tank, and go from there. take the engine and have it rebuilt before i put it in the car. what do you guys think? i really have no time for it right now (school/work) so i just need to start collecting the parts, then actually do it this summer. the b6 IS straight drop in right? :lol:
    Thanks for opinions!
    89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
    92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
    New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Originally posted by geezerstiva View Post
    i have some hopeful plans this summer. since my engine is bad in my car (piston), i want to put a b6 in it. but i also want to go FI. so i'm thinking i find a really beat to crap 323, find a festiva gas tank, and go from there. take the engine and have it rebuilt before i put it in the car. what do you guys think? i really have no time for it right now (school/work) so i just need to start collecting the parts, then actually do it this summer. the b6 IS straight drop in right? :lol:
    Thanks for opinions!
    if you need to find a festiva gas tank, i will soon have one available that is only about 2 1/2 years old

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

yep i didn't have any problems putting in my b6, just moved the battery to the rear
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
      Paulbarrera12.com
      Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

Working...
      X