What have you found in your car....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by provencal183 View Post
    Bought the Festy on a Sunday, working on parking brake cable on a Wed, found a bag of blow. Not even kidding.

Send that to me and Ill get rid of it for you.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

ive always found a couple bucks in change and old fries when ive parted out a car with the exception of my festy...was clean to the bone....i used to be in local 299 teamsters in detroit when jimmy hoffa was the pres...first union job i ever had.....and back in the early 60's it was cool cause i was in high school ( 10th grade ) and most jobs only paid about .85 / hr....this one was double that !...mounted tires and the store is still there in dearborn heights, MI....tire discount house.....hey schilder i see your invoice was left with the car...how cool is that ?....see it was from troy motors on john R in troy...wish i had mine with it...i know someone out there repops em up for mustangs as ive seen them at car shows in the past.............
      1992 festy GL, loaded, stock, 79 K
      1994 Ford ranger - 2.3 I4 - 5 spd.
      1999 Ford ranger - 3.0L V6 - 365 K and rising ! ( shooting for 500 K )
      2000 Ford F-350 dually crew cab - 4x4 powerstroke !
      2003 Ford Focus SVT - supercharged
      2005 Saleen N20 Focus

" If it hurts when you do that, Dont do that !!! " - mikec

" Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill ! " - unknown

" Three can keep a secret, if two are dead ! " - Carlos Marcello

Comment

I wish you guys who have window stickers would post them so we could see what options they have and how much they cost!

Comment

I need to find a window sticker thats mint condition....then do a repop and you can add all your info...like dealer it came from ...options etc, etc...again, like i said earlier they do them for other fords ,,,

steve, do a search on here for festy info pages....theres info on those pages that lists option costs
          1992 festy GL, loaded, stock, 79 K
          1994 Ford ranger - 2.3 I4 - 5 spd.
          1999 Ford ranger - 3.0L V6 - 365 K and rising ! ( shooting for 500 K )
          2000 Ford F-350 dually crew cab - 4x4 powerstroke !
          2003 Ford Focus SVT - supercharged
          2005 Saleen N20 Focus

" If it hurts when you do that, Dont do that !!! " - mikec

" Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill ! " - unknown

" Three can keep a secret, if two are dead ! " - Carlos Marcello

Comment

Originally posted by provencal183 View Post
            Bought the Festy on a Sunday, working on parking brake cable on a Wed, found a bag of blow. Not even kidding.
            Perfect example of why you NEVER let a cop search your car.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
            BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
            BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
            New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

I didnt find anything good. no money or rats. just some screws and electrical caps.

Comment

Originally posted by mattswabb View Post
                Perfect example of why you NEVER let a cop search your car.
                That really is scary.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

In the Aspire SE I just bought, I found a pair of binoculars, a cheap compass, four pairs of sunglasses, two pairs of gloves, some cassette tapes from the 80s. Called PO, he said keep it. I tossed it all except the binocs and compass.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                  X