Finally Did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Did it

I was on my way to McDonalds for lunch today and about quarter of mile from work i looked over and saw a red festiva in yard under a tree. Went to McDonalds and decided to stop. Looked at the car, plates run out end of this month but had all kinds of crap in car and didnt look like it had been moved for awhile. So i went up and knocked on door, no answer. So i left note on car and one in mailbox asking if they were interested in selling it, or if they were having trouble finding parts and if they needed help i told em about forum and also said i could help them fix it if they needed help. Left my number, we will see. Dont know what year, but its not in bad shape body wise and is auto. I'll wait til week-end and if they dont call, I'll go back over. I definitely know i have FDD now.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
    I was on my way to McDonalds for lunch today and about quarter of mile from work i looked over and saw a red festiva in yard under a tree. Went to McDonalds and decided to stop. Looked at the car, plates run out end of this month but had all kinds of crap in car and didnt look like it had been moved for awhile. So i went up and knocked on door, no answer. So i left note on car and one in mailbox asking if they were interested in selling it, or if they were having trouble finding parts and if they needed help i told em about forum and also said i could help them fix it if they needed help. Left my number, we will see. Dont know what year, but its not in bad shape body wise and is auto. I'll wait til week-end and if they dont call, I'll go back over. I definitely know i have FDD now.
    Hope you have good luck. I just like the 5 speeds the best I think ! I just do not see too many running around that are for sale.

Comment

Working...
    X