Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 festivas were in AMW tonight!!! all gettin slamed into!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 festivas were in AMW tonight!!! all gettin slamed into!!!

there was a story about staged accedents on americas most wanted tonight, all of em were gottin slamed into!!! one of em was a festy truck!!! another was an LX in perfect cond. and another was a red 93 GL w/ rims on it.. i was fuckin stunned.. i was like "oh no they didnt!!" i got a mind to call in ad tell em how horrible that it!!! may they R.I.P. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tell me about the Festy truck. Was it something homemade? I'm thinking about building one.
    Bernie in MA

Comment

yea.. it was homemade.. and i know of a few festy trucks that have been made before.. look in cardomain or index in this site.. good luck

Comment

I couldn't find anything here in "index". I've had a welding/fab shop for 30 years, retired now. I'm planning to build from the suspension up using as much aluminum as I can. I got a junker for a "frame" pattern. I bought a '92 that vandals tipped over and smashed most of the glass and tin, but the drive train is fine. Only 8oK for less than $200. This will be interesting. I'll have stay focused and not get sidetracked on other projects.
        Bernie in MA

Comment

Working...
        X